This is a multiplayer game. If you don't someone handy to play with, try opening another browser tab to simulate the other player. It's more fun with friends though.. :) Click here to fire up another tab!
- WSAD / arrow keys to pan the view.
- Keys 1-4 select building types to place.
- Left-click to place buildings (once type is selected)
- Click a port at base of building to extend/retract it.
Created in one week for the 7DRTS Mini Ludum Dare #44 game jam.
The idea for Substruct is 'pluggable structures'. Create your own unit builds by creating a custom production line! I didn't get very far with this idea during the game jam, but it might be cool to revisit some time. Supports 2-8 players (In Theory).
NOTE: Units are autonomous (and extremely dumb).
- 3d models by Jarrad Robertson
- Other stuff by Steve Salmond
- CC0-licensed sounds sourced from Freesound.